Just taking time to walk through the process of writing a business plan can do wonders for you and your business!
In fact, entrepreneurs who take the time to create a business plan are 2.5 times more likely to take action and stay in business.
Creating your business plan will:
- Define your purpose, vision, mission, values.
- Enable you to clarify where you've been and where you're going.
- identify priorities.
- manage resources (people, financial, equipment, supplies)
- Provide a foundation for growth and transformation
- Set you up for profitability.
- Outline how you measure your progress.