Thank you for registering for the Coffee and Conversations Business Group. A mastermind with a unique twist but with all the same dynamic benefits!
I am really looking forward to meeting with you and the other members of our group in the coming months of this program. Getting together in person allows us to really connect in a way that can’t be replaced. I know you will enjoy meeting the other participants and working toward the success of our group as a whole, while pursuing your own phenomenal results.
Here are a few details for you going forward.
- You will receive an invitation from me (Catherine) to join our private LinkedIn Group. This group allows members to share resources, continue the conversation from our meetings, ask for help or feedback, celebrate successes and stay connected and accountable to your goals. Join it today and get a head-start with other members of the mastermind. Check in to the group frequently throughout the program to participate in the conversations — it’s a win-win!!
- Prior to each monthly meeting, you will receive an invitation from Actionable Conversations to join the Conversation. This pre-reading material will take you only about 10 minutes (if that) and it’s important for you to complete this prior to each meeting so you are prepared to contribute to the discussion. From my own personal experience I have found the pre-reading stimulated my own creativity and thinking on how the book’s insights impact my business and what I should do to ignite results!
- After each monthly meeting, you will receive a message from Actionable Conversations, asking you to start your commitment. This is a small step you will take each day for the next month that will help you move forward toward your goals. Set up daily reminders via text or email so you keep this commitment top of mind. Checking in takes less than 1 minute, but its a crucial component to helping you navigate change by creating new habits.
Here are Resources for You
- Your Mastermind Journal can be downloaded for use electronically, or it can be printed – your choice. Use this journal prior to each meeting to record successes, set your intentions, and again during and after the meeting to record feedback from the group, and your action plan.
- Here is a e-book copy of “The Winning Way” co-authored by myself and Brian Tracy, along with some
amazing other entrepreneurs around the globe. I hope you will enjoy it.
- The father of the mastermind concept, Napoleon Hill, has an amazing book “Think and Grow Rich”. Download your e-book copy of this insightful book.
Mark Your Calendar with our Schedule
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Set your sights on what you want to achieve and how we can help you get there! I have participated in mastermind groups for decades and they have been instrumental in keeping me focused, growing my business and making changes that have rocked!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out at any time.