According to research conducted by Gallop, trusting conversations between a manager and their employees is the best way to engage employees. Engaged employees are happier, more productive and innovated. These factors boost the success a business can achieve.
So, my question for you,
How do you, as a professional and entrepreneur stay motivated and engaged?
Who do you turn to when you want to take on the next challenge or face the next obstacle?
A mastermind group is your personal board of directors and power team!
It’s the co-pilot for achieving your personal and business goals!
Who is Coffee and Conversations for?
This group is right for you if you are a business owner or professional who is struggling with or wants to improve any of the following small business challenges
- Keeping up to date with market demands
- Planning for the future
- Cash flow and financial management
- Problem solving
- Having the right systems
- Developing the right skills and attitudes
- Welcoming change
- Sustaining growth
and you are
- passionate and motivated
- values-based (purpose driven)
- have 3-5+ years experience
- poised for growth in your business
- committed to taking action toward your goals and dreams
- ready to be accountable to pushing limits to ignite results
- open to learning from and sharing with others
- dedicated to being the best you can be through professional development and engaging with others!
I invite you to take action to lead a thriving business!
If you have questions….
If you’re ready to take the first step…
What You’ll Gain
- connections in a diverse business group
- a collaborative atmosphere
- an action-oriented focus. month-in and month-out
- the benefits of a mastermind-like format
- wider knowledge and more perspectives from our discussions and your Ignition Seat sessions
- identify options and resources to leverage your time and energy
- greater insights on how you can take action to advance yourself, your career or business forward.
- set your own goals to accomplish and be accountable to your own success.
- establish the positive behaviour changes that convert ideas into desired outcomes.
- create positive daily habits that keep your eye on your goals and the daily actions needed to reach them
Our online private Linked-In group will keep the conversation going throughout the month to keep you motivated and on track to achieve your monthly goals.
Our Business Journal helps you set long and short-term goals, track your progress, record insights from the group, and track the results you achieve.
How it Works
Coffee and Conversations offers a unique approach to network with other motivated, like-minded business leaders, help identify and extract key learnings from leading business concepts, dissect and share insights with the group, be inspired, brainstorm and gain different perspectives and create an action plan you can commit to for 30 days. Our daily on-line check-ins take less than 1 minute a day but, most importantly, they keep your action item top of mind.
Learn and Develop
Each meeting begins with a facilitated, in-depth, rich conversation. This approach not only amplifies your learning, it also leverages these insights in your business/career and improves your own engagement in your job.
Great leaders embrace life-long learning. Coffee and Conversations embraces this concept and makes your learning actionable too!
From there, the meeting moves into a full mastermind. We tackle your issues, ideas, challenges and opportunities. At each meeting participants provide a short up-date and several members have an opportunity to be in the Ignition Seat.
The Ignition Seat is where the group focuses on you and the issue or topic you wish to discuss, brainstorm, explore or develop… the choice is yours! All participants will have the hot seat several times during the program.
Every mastermind participant determines what they want to tackle, and what goals to pursue! The goal of the mastermind group is to help you get there!
Measure Your Progress & Results
We believe its important to measure your results… so you can see how far you progress in the months we are together! During each meeting you will report to the group on your progress and set new actions for the up-coming month. How much you progress, or not, is your choice. Your fellow Coffee & Conversation participants are there to support and encourage you, provide insights and perspectives – not to judge you.
Our unique habit-builder, powered by Actionable, provides a daily reminder that facilitates the small changes needed to create new success habits and amplify your results. When your commitment remains top of mind, you are more likely to move forward, faster!
Now you know more, are you ready to take action to leading a thriving business?
If you have questions:
If you’re ready to take action now…
Virtual Conference Room Series
Our next virtual Coffee and Conversations series will begin in April 2019 .
Being together in one room to mastermind is a great option, but there are times when a virtual meeting fits the bill. Our Coffee and Conversations Virtual option is designed to combine the benefits of in-person events with the ease of a virtual event. Our virtual conference room brings video-conferencing, online chat and recording options to our meetings. The biggest benefit is participating a confidential and stimulating environment that ignites innovation, learning, sharing and business growth. You also have the opportunity to expand your network, connect and interact with business leaders and entrepreneurs around the globe!
You have the luxury to join each meeting via your phone or computer from the comfort of home, your office, your hotel room or even the park. Each participant should invest in a headset with microphone to limit background noise and outside distractions. This time is dedicated time to work on yourself, and your business!
Throughout the year you will enjoy a highly interactive mastermind group designed to focus on moving forward and achieving greater results in a consistent and accountable way.
Meetings will be held for 2.0 hrs once per month using our virtual conference room.
Retreat — This annual one-day event brings participants together in-person to really connect and rapidly set your goals in motion! Get away from the usual day-to-day activities and come prepared to work and stretch yourself. Always a highlight for sure!
Office Hours Call – Keep your actions moving forward. Reach out for help, and support and get questions answered. — 3rd week of each month
Online Community — 24/7 x 365 — Always open to share, connect and learn.
12 month Program — April 2019 – March 2020
If you still have questions…
If you’re ready to take action…
Your registration includes:
- A 1:1 50-minute Planning Session with a Business Coach
- Monthly Coffee & Conversations meetings (in our virtual conference room) (2.0 hrs/meeting).
- Office Hours Monthly Session to ask for input, feedback or share. We may also have special guests join us to discuss hot topics in business.
- In-Person Full-Day Retreat
- Pre-meeting reading materials or videos,
- Access to Resources.
- Access to the online Habit Builder platform for tracking your progress.
- Ignition Seat time to mastermind your challenges and opportunities.
- a Private LinkedIn group to keep you moving forward and keep the dialogue happening.
- Leadership-Motivators DISC Assessment (value $250)
- “The Winning Way” best selling book (value $25).
- “Think and Grow Rich” (e-book) (value $20).
- Mastermind Journal to track your goals, progress and results (value $50)
Bring a Friend Promotion:
Register for our Coffee and Conversation Business Mastermind and have a friend (or colleague) register at the same time, you will each save $250 off your registration fee.
Add a 1:1 laser coaching package to tailor the program to your wants and needs.
Coaching has been proven to ignite clarity, focus, personal career advancement and greater profits. Ask about our coaching package.
Isn’t it time to focus on your business and your goals and the actions needed to make them a top priority?
A Mastermind is a great way to achieve both!
Your Success Will Help Others!
$35 from every registration is donated to charity as part of our MoreThanGreen™ program.