Focused on advancing companies
Ignite leadership is a team of business savvy professional consultants, focused on removing business growth roadblocks, to facilitate success for organizations, their employees and customers. Through a comprehensive offering of consulting, coaching and training, and hands on execution, Ignite Leadership has the ability to navigate business challenges in every department of your organization, get everyone engaged, solve problems, activate and execute critical projects, and implement sustainable improvements.
We embrace a world where every organization prospers, has a workplace that supports people to grow and thrive and creates positive change in their community and the environment.
Ignite Leadership collaborates with business and non-profit leaders to align purpose and profit to lead prosperous organizations that have a positive social impact. They transform their organization to create meaningful places where people love to work while “business” grows and thrives. Our MoreThanGreen™ approach drives our efforts to consistently deliver on our promise, be a great business partner, great citizens and environmentally responsible.
A long history of success
Catherine Rocheleau, founded the company over 25 years ago, and since then she has worked closely with clients from many industries in the for-profit and not-for profit sectors. By supporting their growth and providing expert project execution, Ignite Leadership has helped identify organizational gaps and solutions to spark growth, employee engagement and leadership.
Catherine’s passion is working with leaders and teams to create high performing and meaningful environments where pride of work is fundamental. Catherine has built Ignite Leadership on her expertise, a strong social purpose, and in surrounding herself with a capable team of professionals. Together they form an outstanding resource for organizations interested in growth and success.
A passion for inspiring growth
A seasoned and articulate communicator, Catherine Rocheleau has a passion for helping people advance professionally. She is often invited as a guest speaker at conferences and business events near and far, is a certified executive and business coach, coach instructor, and mastermind host. It’s second nature for her to provide support and motivation to others based on her integrity, experience and desire for continuous improvement.
Our values underpin our approach to business, how we interact with people and the change we want to create.
- Integrity – Trust is a fundamental cornerstone in how we do business and live life. We stand behind our work, our word and our commitment to do and be our best.
- Learning – We embrace life-long learning. The world around us changes continually. As we become aware new information, approaches or identify needs, we focus on acquiring, integrating and sharing information and actions in a positive and thoughtful way.
- Teamwork – We believe the best we have to offer our clients and the world around us comes from collaboration, communication and commitment to exact positive change. Teamwork allows us to create solutions greater than ourselves alone, and provides the enduring results we strive to achieve.
- Leadership – This may go without saying based on our name, however we believe leadership allows us to instill confidence in what we bring to our clients, and elevates us to do more, be better and engage others at every turn.
- Continuous Improvement – As leaders in our field, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We strive to review and revamp our approaches, tools, skills and results to remain on the leading edge. The work we do with our clients, in our volunteer and mentoring roles create the foundation for those around us to embrace continuous improvement in what they do too.
What makes us different?
Over our years in business and the non-profit sectors, we have morphed ourselves to better meet the needs of our clients. Today we focus on helping organizations and their teams do the same while creating a meaningful and productive environment. If leading a social purpose organization and scaling your impact is in your future, we can guide you.
If we look at the definition of morph
to change smoothly from one image to another by small gradual steps
it clearly reflects how we help our clients. Our ability to see the big picture, align it with your purpose and distill it all down into small, achievable steps allows for a smooth integration of improvements and changes, behaviour change and more! We recognize that every client’s metamorphosis is unique and therefore we adapt our approach while moving you from where you are today to where you want to go. We also measure the shift along the way. Unlike many other consultants, we do more than support you through the planning phases, we will also support you with project execution as needed.
The benefits of engaging with Ignite Leadership
Ignite Leadership has gained the respect of many organizations across British Columbia and North America, by offering collaborative, valuable support to leaders, managers, and their teams. It’s a triple win situation, where organizations and their employees’ benefit, the social purpose is advanced and also customers’ benefit because of the overall improvement in service, guided by Ignite Leadership, is realized.
Through our MoreThanGreen™ program when you work with us, you help others too. We donate at least 2% of gross revenues to charity.
This pay-it-forward approach contributes to the “ripple-effect” we strive to create.
In 2018, we began the process to become a Certified Benefit Corporation (B-Corp). This was paused due to personal health challenges of the founder. Now, in 2021, we are in the process of shifting our business entity to a Benefit Corporation . It’s another way we are striving to balance our purpose, values and profit while having a positive and measurable impact on the world we live in.
Challenges our clients face
Over the past two decades, we have worked with dozens of unique clients. Each client has faced a different set of issues in their growth and development. Whether you want to pivot, add something new, or undertake a major shift, we have an approach to help you.
We often hear the following concerns from our clients:
- Our business/non-profit is ready to grow, but we lack the systems to support the growth
- We want to become a B-Corp but don’t know what steps to take, or lack the time to pull it together.
- We are trying to balance operations, people and social impact with intention and purpose, yet we aren’t advancing our efforts.
- Our team regularly complains about inefficiencies but they don’t know where to start to make necessary changes
- Our internal resources are stretched, and this is causing projects to be sidelined
- We could use some help to move projects forward while maintaining daily operations
- Our team has changed and we need to gel again
- We want to help our teams understand our new strategic plan in a way they can relate to in their own role and work assignments.
These are all scenarios we can help you with.