Reach your greatest potential–professional development with a twist
A mastermind is a group of highly motivated people who are committed to growing personally and professionally. These groups meet regularly and are focused on leveraging the power of many minds coming together for a single purpose—to foster personal and professional growth and development, drive results, and realize the attainment of your goals through accountability.
Peer mentoring at its best
Your mastermind group is also referred to as a peer mentoring group or personal board of directors. Napoleon Hill shared the concept in his book Think and Grow Rich, where he defined it as,
“The coordination of knowledge and effort in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.”
What’s in it for you?
- A strong support network
- Solid feedback and perspectives from like-minded leaders
- Clarity, accountability and focus to move forward to your vision
- Empowerment to stretch and grow
- Identify solutions and opportunities
- Exponential growth toward your goals and dreams
- Greater success
- Reach your greatest potential with confidence
- Extraordinary transformation
Are you ready to go above and beyond to identify the limitations that are holding you back, create solutions, and take action to raise the bar in your business or career? Is it time to step-up, lean-in and break-through your own glass ceiling to enjoy the results of your transformation?
Our Mastermind programs are for you if you are ready to:
- Grow and develop personally and professionally
- Develop new competencies
- Create more focus to your life and your career
- Increase your confidence
- Participate fully in the entire 6 month program
- Be accountable to yourself and the group
- Dedicate yourself to making a shift from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
- Ask for and share assistance, challenges, opportunities and insights
- Ask, answer and discuss tough questions
- Learn from your peers,
- Support others in their journey
- Add spark to the status quo and ignite a new future path.
“The power of a CEO group stems from the willingness of its members to share their cumulative experience and expertise. Collectively, there are no blind spots…Some are great at sales. Some are great at product development. Some are running global businesses. Some run a local family business. What you need to have is diversity in that peer group so that everybody has someone who has been where they are going.”
Brian Davis Chair of CEO Groups, San Diego-based Vistage
Who is a good fit?
We have different mastermind groups, depending on your focus.
Our Amplify Leadership Mastermind is perfect for small to medium-sized business owners, executives and senior managers or professionals who want to leverage their leadership to engage their team! It offers a triple-win — focusing on your professional growth, team skill development and adds value to your organization.
Our Gold Spark Mastermind is perfect for small business owners and entrepreneurs with 3 years of experience or more. Whether you’re a solo-preneur or have a partner or small team, this mastermind will ensure you are not in business by yourself. The unique challenges of running a business, the challenges you face growing your business, and the opportunities open to you will be the focus so you collectively amplify the results! Tap into the power of other like-minded entrepreneurs, share experiences, resources and celebrate your collective successes.
Our Executive Mastermind is ideal for executives, senior managers and seasoned professionals who are committed to be the best they can be. Being at the top can be a lonely place, particularly if you do not have a peer to bounce ideas off-of, or brainstorm options. Joining a confidential group who understands the role you have within your organization and the unique challenges you face offers a value-add found no where else.
We also offer executive-team masterminds for your organization. Turn boring, unproductive executive meetings into supportive, productive and results-oriented sessions that connect to your strategic plan and business objectives.
How to decide on a Mastermind Format
If you are located in the Vancouver, B.C. or Victoria, B.C. areas, we offer in-person mastermind groups. These face-to-face meetings are held in central locations. Many love the opportunity to connect in person and sit across the table during discussions. The power in the room is motivating and challenges you to up-your-game!
Time is a valuable commodity. Meeting virtually allows us to leverage technology and bring people from around the globe together via video-conference.
We may not be in the same room physically but our virtual conference room can be equally as motivating and challenging and as powerful as an in-person group. This format requires the same focus and commitment as a face-to-face option but without the travel.
Expanding the geographical location of participants expands information sharing and more! Our Masterminds focus on accountability. Access to all meeting recordings is available to enhance learning and insights, so you can re-listen to discussions, gain new insights, and take time to process the information shared.
Each group is limited to a maximum of 10 participants to maximize discussion, sharing and involvement at each meeting.
- An affordable value-based price tag for a premium program.
- Virtual programs have no travel costs for meetings (saving time, money and lost productivity)
- Note: You may experience travel & accommodation costs associated with a retreat.
- You build your network of supportive, like-minded business people who are striving to be the best they can be
- The group size is designed to attract those with a strong commitment to their own success and that of other members of the group
- You won’t be in business alone.
- Small group size allows for deeper exploration and more personal support.
- You connect with others who can identify with what you are going through.
- Many minds offer many options and magnify your results.
- You’ll be held accountable for the implementation and follow-through of your action plans.
- You’ll focus on success (whatever that looks like for you—and what you focus on is what you’ll attract!
Check out this Article by Forbes Magazine “7 Reasons to Join a Mastermind”
“Teamwork is so important that is it virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.” Brian Tracy
“Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” King Solomon
Our next mastermind programs begin in Winter and Spring 2017.
Do you have questions or want to determine what program is right for you?
Contact Us today to explore your options.