Change is a happening around you every day
Whether you have made the decision to change your approach to leadership, engage your team, restructure or grow your business, or implement new products or services, executive business coaching can help you fulfill your potential, enhance your performance, navigate your transformation, and manage and embrace the change process. Executive leadership coaching offers support and techniques that will help individuals, teams, and organizations achieve optimal effectiveness. Coaching is often considered as an integrated part of a larger leadership development program.
Challenges our clients face
We’ve worked with many clients, facing a variety of challenges. Here are some typical scenarios:
- I’m trying to juggle too many balls and feel overwhelmed, frustrated, and I know I can achieve more.
- I had a performance assessment and it has highlighted areas I want to improve.
- I want to gain clarity, overcome hurdles, and navigate the change process?
- I want to gain an outside perspective.
- I have identified a skill I need to refine in order to advance through the organization.
- I want to engage my team so we can achieve enhanced performance?
- It’s time to embrace executive strategies to restructure or grow our business?
Experienced coaching to guide you
Ignite Leadership offers coaching that includes the following strategies:
- Strategic and confidential discussions and brainstorming sessionswith an objective perspective on issues important to you
- Planning and problem solving using proven approaches to achieve sustainable leadership and change
- Accountability to keep you focused and moving forward
- Recognition and reviewsto ensure continuous improvement that leverages your strengths
- Kindling of your passion to reignite your vision, tap your unlimited potential by honing your skills & insights so you are a stronger, more effective leader.
“Everyone needs a coach”
Eric Schmidt (former Google CEO)
“I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities.”
Bob Nardelli, former CEO, Home Depot
“When efforts to change yourself, your team, or your company have failed—you are frustrated or burned out—a coach can be the outside expert to help you get to the root cause and make fundamental changes.”
Vicky Gordon, CEO of the Gordon Group
Are you ready to propel forward?
Take the first step for you, your career, and your business and sign up for a 30-minute complimentary consultation. During your complimentary session, we will explore your challenges, vision, and gain clarity obstacles, so you can move forward to your goal. Please book at least 24 hours in advance. Reserve your complimentary session today.