Reach your greatest potential–professional development with a twist
Our Leadership Business Circles are based on the mastermind concept. A mastermind is a group of highly motivated people who are committed to growing personally and professionally. These groups meet regularly and are focused on leveraging the power of many minds coming together for a single purpose—to foster personal and professional growth and development, drive results, and realize the attainment of your goals through accountability.
Peer mentoring at its best
Like a mastermind group, our Leadership Business Circle is also referred to as a peer mentoring group or personal board of directors. Napoleon Hill shared the concept in his book Think and Grow Rich, where he defined it as,
“The coordination of knowledge and effort in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.”
What’s in it for you?
- A strong support network
- Solid feedback and perspectives from like-minded leaders
- Clarity, accountability and focus to move forward to your vision
- Empowerment to stretch and grow
- Identify solutions and opportunities
- Exponential growth toward your goals and dreams
- Greater success
- Reach your greatest potential with confidence
- Extraordinary transformation
- All the benefits of a mastermind from the comfort of your home or office
Are you ready to go above and beyond to identify the limitations that are holding you back, create solutions, and take action to raise the bar in your business or career? Is it time to step-up, lean-in and break-through your own glass ceiling to enjoy the results of your transformation?
Our Leadership Business Circles are for you if you are ready to:
- Grow and develop personally and professionally
- Develop new competencies
- Create more focus to your life and your career
- Increase your confidence
- Participate fully in the entire 6 month program
- Be accountable to yourself and the group
- Dedicate yourself to making a shift from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
- Ask for and share assistance, challenges, opportunities and insights
- Ask, answer and discuss tough questions
- Learn from your peers,
- Support others in their journey
- Add spark to the status quo and ignite a new future path.
“The power of a CEO group stems from the willingness of its members to share their cumulative experience and expertise. Collectively, there are no blind spots…Some are great at sales. Some are great at product development. Some are running global businesses. Some run a local family business. What you need to have is diversity in that peer group so that everybody has someone who has been where they are going.”
Brian Davis Chair of CEO Groups, San Diego-based Vistage
Who is a good fit?
- Business Owners
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Those who are committed to being the best they can be
Why Meet Virtually?
Time is a valueable commodity. Meeting virually allows us to leverage technology and bring people from around the globe together via telephone or teleconference. Other than not being in the same room, a virtual Mastermind can be extremely powerful and insightful. This format requires the same focus and commitment as a face-to-face option but without the travel.
Expanding the geographical location of participants expands information sharing and more! Our Leadership Business Circles focus on accountability. Access to all meeting recordings is available to enhance learning and insights, so you can re-listen to discussions, gain new insights, and take time to process the information shared.
Each group is limited to a maximum of 10 participants to maximize discussion, sharing and involvement at each meeting.
- A reasonable price tag for a premium program (the price is affordable even for entrepreneurs and professionals)
- No travel costs for meetings (saving time, money and lost productivity)
- Note: You may experience travel & accommodation costs associated with the retreat.
- You build your network of supportive, like-minded business people who are striving to be the best they can be
- The group size is designed to attract those with a strong committment to their own success and that of other members of the group
- You won’t be in business alone
- Small group size allows for deeper exploration and more personal support
- You connect with others who can identify with what you are going through
- Many minds offer many options and magnify your results
- You’ll be held accountable for the implementation and follow-through of your action plans.
- You’ll focus on success (whatever that looks like for you—and what you focus on is what you’ll attract!
“Teamwork is so important that is it virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.” Brian Tracy
“Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” King Solomon
What’s included in our Leadership Business Circle Mastermind program?
|One 3 hour video-conference mastermind meeting per month for six months||Each participant will have an opportunity to take the spotlight where the team will mastermind ideas, solutions, troubleshoot challenges, identify resources and connections and more!|
Each call is recorded so you can re-listen to the discussions and your "ignition seat" time to extract even more nuggets from your session.
|One 90 minute facilitated check in call each month for six months to share your progress, pose questions and obtain answers, ideas, feedback & more! .||We will also integrate mentoring, mini-mastermind sessions, guest speakers, teaching moments, review tools and resources and more to augment the value from our masterminding (may vary depending on group wants/needs).|
|Private on-line Accountability Portal||Accountability is the golden key to reaching long term goals. In your day to day life, longer-term goals or those 'want to do' but not 'have to do' items frequently fall down the priority list. It's time to change and make room on a daily, weekly and monthly basis so your goals become your successes not your regrets.|
Our online accountability portal is designed to help you break the procrastination habit, remain engaged with your Leadership Circle team, and ensure you achieve greater results consistently throughout the program.
Your portal features daily tracking, discussion forums, support from peers and your coach, tools and resources. Our proven Business Leadership Journal is integrated into this portal to help keep you focused, on track and linking daily actions with mid- and long-term goals.
The accountability portal offers measureable tracking of your actions and results during our 6 months together.
|One private 60 minute coaching session with one of our Executive Coaches||During the program your private coaching session will allow us to delve deeper on an issue important to you.|
|1-day VIP Retreat in a great setting.||• A unique activity to pamper, invigorate and rejuvenate yourself.|
• A focused training segment
• Mastermind Intensive
• Business development exercises
• Meals and snacks for the day.
|One follow-up Coaching Call after the program has ended.||This call will review your path during the mastermind program and assist you to set goals and strategies for the future.|
Join our next Group … Starting Spring 2015
Call to action
Book your Complimentary “Ignite Your Business Assessment” Call Now! During our call we will identify what you want to achieve and what key action(s) you must take to advance!